Simple Search (± 0.25)
Mass Adduct Option:
This page shows the all the glycans, across all the collections and samples, allowed by your current user permissions.Glycobase currently displays standardized retention times for the following techniques:
- HILIC-UPLC: Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Cromatography. Retention times are expressed in Glucose Units
- HILIC-HPLC: High-Pressure Liquid Cromatography. Retention times are expressed in Glycose Units
- CE-LIF: Capillary Electrophoresis Laser Induced Fluorescence. Retention times are expressed in Glycose Units
- RPHPLC: Reverse Phase HPLC. Retention times are expressed in Arabinose Units
The values shown for every glycan represent the average standardized retention time (expressed in Glucose Unit values for HILIC-UPLC, HILIC-HPLC, CE-LIF and in Arabinose Units for RPHPLC) and the standard deviation for that glycan across the collection/sample currently displayed.
Standard deviations which are higher than 0.2 are highlighted in red.
You can alter the current selection by browsing a specific collection or collection/sample using the Glycan Collections box on the right panel
To revert to the top-level view containing all allowed collections, one can click on the View all Glycans link in this box.
Glycan Pictorial RepresentationYou can change the cartoon style using the Notation box on the right Panel. Currently we support the following notations:
- CFG: Consortium for Functional Glycocomics format
- CFGL: Consortium for Functional Glycocomics format
- Text: IUPAC Text format
- UOXF : University of Oxford format
- UOXFCOL : University of Oxford Colour format
Toggle columnsTo hide one column click on the top button Show/Hide Columns, make your selection and click OK. You will be able to display back that column by following the same procedure.
Retention valuesTo select a number of glycans between an interval of retention values (e.g. between 8.5 -10.2) click on Search Column. Select the technique from the drop down menu (i.e. HILIC-HPLC). Select the operator (i.e. greater) and type 8.5
Add another search constraint by clicking on the + button and repeat the previous step with less than 10.2
Click the Search button. You can reset to the original view at any time clicking on reset
Sorting columnsIn order to sort the current selection just click on the column you wish to sort by.
Advanced SearchYou can add extra criteria to you search by clicking on advanced search. You will be than able to subselect within your collection according to antennary composition, presence/absence of monosaccharides and stoichiometric composition.
- A1: mono-antennary
- A2: bi-antennary
- A3: tri-antennary
- A4: tetra-antennary
- SialicAcid: contains Sialic Acid
- Fucose(6): contains alpha 1-6 linked fucose
- Bisect: contains bisecting glcnac
- B-Galactose: contains beta-galactose
- A-Galactose: contains alpha-galactose
- GalNAc: contains GalNac
- Polylactosamine: contains Polylactosamine
- Fucose Outer Arm: contains antennary Fucose
- Hybrid: hibride definition by Author
- Mannose: High mannose glycans
- Fucose(3): contains alpha 1-3 linked fucose
- Hexose: select any glycan with this Hex content
- Hexose-N-acetyl: select any glycan with this HexNAc content
- Fucose (Deoxy-Hexose): select any glycan with this Fuc content
- Xylose: select any glycan with this Xyl content
- N-Acetly Neuraminic Acid: select any glycna with this Neu5Ac content